So yesterday, mugged the whole day at central library. And then met up with aiman & khai for late night supper at batok. Honestly, I'm amazed at the amount of energy I have to trudge along at 10:30 pm to see these two stooges. It's probably their company, tsk tsk (: Since each of us was dressed in red, green and yellow respectively, khai labeled us as traffic lights yesterday, ha! Banters with khai over food, endless random conversations, crow-like laughter, rants, the lamest jokes. Again, beyond-midnight walk from batok all the way to our houses. Almost perfectly empty roads. Screamed out names of our friends whose houses happened to be along the route we took. Simply awesome.
Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...
Comments
Post a Comment