Skip to main content

List of things to accomplish

Was looking through the old blog, all the way back in 2008 and I came across a list of things I'd like to accomplish. I must admit how naive and silly I was OMG! Can't help stifling giggles, especially number 6 HAHAHAHAHAHA. Here's some sneak peek, hmm but not a sneak peak really.

Lists of things I wanna accomplish before I die:
(not in any particular order)

1) Get my bachelor's degree (and honours too hopefully)
2) Get Masters
3) Learn French (on the way on the way!), Spanish, Latin, Mandarin and Korean.
4) See a kickass concert (and I wanna do crowd surfing)
5) Own an entire collection of my favourite movies and music!
6) Be kissed in the rain (or rather have my first special kiss)
7) Skinny-dip
8) Climb a mountain (beginning with the highest mountain in Asia)
9) Be passionately and deeply in love 
10) Get married to the soulmate
11) Own a home of my own with the beautiful kids 
12) If I stay in Singapore I'd wanna stay in the West side, if it's somewhere else, I want to live in a house by the beach with my own garden
13) Learn to strum a guitar and at least play one good song.
14) Finish reading the Holy Quran
15) Pilgrimage to Mecca
16) My walk-in closet!
17) Get a damn driving license! (i've been putting this off for quite sometime)
18) Get something published.
19) Visit the romantic Rome and get a ride on a scooter, utinam!
20) Be involved in an organisation aimed to help the 3rd World Countries.
21) See the Eiffel Tower
22) Backpacking in Europe.
23) Shopping in Thailand.
24) Go on a road trip with best friends and get some camping experience in the woods or anywhere.
25) Meet Harry Potter. Better, I wanna be in the world of witchcraft and wizardy hohoho *flicks wand*
26) See all the 7 wonders of the world.
27) [Undisclosed]
28) If there's a possibility of time-travelling, I'd like to see my late grandmother.
29) Get a ride in a Limo in a hap-happening city!
30) See a remarkable view of the sunrise and sunset.
31) A crazy dance with Ellen Degeneres.
32) Bungee jump
33) Sky-diving!
34) [Undisclosed]
35) Organise a dinner party/reunion 10 years on for family and friends.
36) Wanna know how it feels like to be on London's Tube, lol.
37) Wish on a shooting star (I wanna know if this really happens in movies only)
38) Spread knowledge to curious, inquisitive kids.
39) Try speed-dating HAHA HAHA.
40) Go to a circus!
41) Make a difference.

Guess I haven't accomplished even half. But this is a good refresher. 
HAHAHA KTNXBYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...