Skip to main content

List of things to accomplish

Was looking through the old blog, all the way back in 2008 and I came across a list of things I'd like to accomplish. I must admit how naive and silly I was OMG! Can't help stifling giggles, especially number 6 HAHAHAHAHAHA. Here's some sneak peek, hmm but not a sneak peak really.

Lists of things I wanna accomplish before I die:
(not in any particular order)

1) Get my bachelor's degree (and honours too hopefully)
2) Get Masters
3) Learn French (on the way on the way!), Spanish, Latin, Mandarin and Korean.
4) See a kickass concert (and I wanna do crowd surfing)
5) Own an entire collection of my favourite movies and music!
6) Be kissed in the rain (or rather have my first special kiss)
7) Skinny-dip
8) Climb a mountain (beginning with the highest mountain in Asia)
9) Be passionately and deeply in love 
10) Get married to the soulmate
11) Own a home of my own with the beautiful kids 
12) If I stay in Singapore I'd wanna stay in the West side, if it's somewhere else, I want to live in a house by the beach with my own garden
13) Learn to strum a guitar and at least play one good song.
14) Finish reading the Holy Quran
15) Pilgrimage to Mecca
16) My walk-in closet!
17) Get a damn driving license! (i've been putting this off for quite sometime)
18) Get something published.
19) Visit the romantic Rome and get a ride on a scooter, utinam!
20) Be involved in an organisation aimed to help the 3rd World Countries.
21) See the Eiffel Tower
22) Backpacking in Europe.
23) Shopping in Thailand.
24) Go on a road trip with best friends and get some camping experience in the woods or anywhere.
25) Meet Harry Potter. Better, I wanna be in the world of witchcraft and wizardy hohoho *flicks wand*
26) See all the 7 wonders of the world.
27) [Undisclosed]
28) If there's a possibility of time-travelling, I'd like to see my late grandmother.
29) Get a ride in a Limo in a hap-happening city!
30) See a remarkable view of the sunrise and sunset.
31) A crazy dance with Ellen Degeneres.
32) Bungee jump
33) Sky-diving!
34) [Undisclosed]
35) Organise a dinner party/reunion 10 years on for family and friends.
36) Wanna know how it feels like to be on London's Tube, lol.
37) Wish on a shooting star (I wanna know if this really happens in movies only)
38) Spread knowledge to curious, inquisitive kids.
39) Try speed-dating HAHA HAHA.
40) Go to a circus!
41) Make a difference.

Guess I haven't accomplished even half. But this is a good refresher. 
HAHAHA KTNXBYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reclaiming my voice

It has been more than 2 years since I published anything on this blog. I have written a few reflections quite abit during this time, but they are mostly in draft versions, probably reflective of the scatteredness of my thought processes, or the ongoing engagement with the topic which has yet found a proper resolve (or is there ever a resolve really?), or just me finding mere words to articulate my thoughts that are waiting to be entertained and possibly verbalised or written. I'm driven to write this post precisely because I can't entirely ignore the nagging voice inside my head, telling me to use writing as a tool to not only express myself, but to reclaim my voice. It is such an insanely noisy world. The constant stream of information from different online platforms not only pull me from various directions, but it spreads my attention too thin that it is impossible to follow one stream of thought, sit on it for awhile, slowly reflect and if possible, articulate it. It is not

Information vs. Knowledge

“To know how to put what knowledge in which place is wisdom. Otherwise, knowledge without order and seeking it without discipline does lead to confusion and hence to injustice to one's self.” - Syed Muhammad Naquib Al-Attas This week's key takeaway for me is that; knowledge requires knowing its proper order and place.  Everything else is just information.

Infinity

unbounded to any definitions or limits, existing but not adequately known. this entity, being constantly talked about, pulls like an unbeatable gravitational force. we are always approaching, almost touching, existing in tandem, still, not yet meeting Infinity the eventual meeting where there are no bounds