Skip to main content

Bound to you

Funny things happen whenever I'm too engrossed in a conversation with someone. Like take last Friday for example in the school library, I happened to bump into this psych senior of mine so I asked her about how honours is like and stuffs like that. And all that while I was registering myself to book a computer. So I was yakking away and I could actually multi-task, but I FORGOT the computer I chose to sit at. How silly. Can you imagine after choosing the computer seat, I glanced at the seat number without internalizing it. How typical of me!

Something just came across my mind. And perhaps it has to do with me being a girl and everything. Sometimes I really wonder why on earth do the amount of clothes in my wardrobe simply DIMINISHES at an alarming speed. Are there crocodiles down there? Oh gosh. And each time that happens I feel like I don't have clothes when that isn't true at all! Ah, I need to shop nonetheless! CNY sales FTW :D

Oh happy Lunar New Year to my Chinese friens, and any Koreans out there who's reading this cos I believe they celebrate it too right?

I finally caught Burlesque. Christina is beyond awesome. I've always thought she has the best female vocals ever. And perhaps Kelly Clarkson as well.


Suddenly the moment's here
I embrace my fears
All that I have been carrying all these years
Do I risk it all
Come this far just to fall, fall

Ooh,
I'm bound to you.



Beautifully written and sung.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...