Skip to main content

Words of dedication

To my dearest friend,

Please get well soon. It's been so long and I cannot help but to feel empty, really really empty beyond words. You will always be in my prayers, and you are always on my mind. I BELIEVE that you will get through this soon enough and you will resume back to how you used to be, always making my day, sharing every excited details about your life, and simply just being yourself that has really become a part of me. For you, I will always stay positive and stay strong. I am looking forward to days when we can share that crazy high laughter when sharing our special jokes, when we can have our serious, intellectual conversations and simply just talking about mindless things all over again. I want to go home with you on the other end of the line and always asking about how my day went, or simply just for catching up. Because I miss you so much. But I know you are indeed a very strong girl, and although I may not be physically next to you all the time, I will spiritually provide endless support and I KNOW you will make it through! Time will tell soon enough and I will look forward to that day. This has taught me about how much I need you, being the amazing, wonderful, beautiful person you are. So I will wait for the better days when you are better, insyaAllah. I pray to God to always look after you and all your beloved who love you so much. I love you and I will continue to stay positive! Have a lot of faith and you'll get better! Because then it is not life if there isn't any obstacles :)

Yours truly
Your best steering wheel partner

P.S: when you're finally reading this, thank you for choosing me as your boyfriend (hypothetically) IF I were to be a boy (yes, SOMEONE told me this, guess who?!) :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...