Skip to main content

If I could stop the world

Photobucket

In the years to come will you think about these moments that we shared
In the years to come are you gonna think it over
And how we lived each day with no regrets
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you

In a year from now maybe there'll be things we'll wish we never said
In a year from now maybe we'll see each other
Standing on the same street corner
No regrets

Each and every end is always written in the stars
If only I could stop the world
I'd make this last

Sometimes goodbye
Though it hurts in you heart is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye
Though it hurts is the only way now for you and me
Though it's the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way
So say goodbye but don't you cry cause true love never dies

- Say Goodbye, S Club



Pardon for the recent, random emotional posts, but ah well. Life's like that isn't it? We all each have our highs and lows. There are days when you just let your emotions take charge.

Just feel like posting the words above because it's true. No relevance to my life or whatsoever now, but it was probably relevant at one time or another a long time ago. But S Club 7 was great.

Anyway I'm loving University Hall's Spinelli branch. I've visited there, twice before genes lecture and today with fadiah to study. I don't understand how NUS cannot build more cafes with nice ambience around especially when all I want to do in such a competitive, stressful place is somewhere peaceful and lovely.

I am so itching to buy a darn good, quality headphone with excellent sound and base quality for myself so I can just groove to my music. I love how the songs are being played at random especially when the songs I haven't been listening much are being played. Oh and Existentialism on Prom Night is just awesomeeeee.

Sing like you think no one's listening,
Sing me something soft,
Sad and delicate,
Or loud and out of key,
Sing me anything.



This post is yet another random one. I have to muster the energy for french test, it's probably the one I'm rooting most to pull up my CAP. But first I need a good sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!