Skip to main content

"I like the way you handle me"

Photobucket


I've never watched the korean's version of My Sassy Girl before, but I just watched the American's remake of it. Although I heard that the Korean's version would elicit more laughter (don't they always?), I think the english version is so heartfelt, really made me tear! This movie reminds me of The Lakehouse. And this story isn't typical either, I think the plot's interesting. You'd know if you've watched the Korean version.

Charlie Bellow: On the reasons to stop seeing her side we have:
One, on going physical danger.
Two, high likely-hood of a broken heart.
Three, uh career sabotage.
Four, she is clinically insane.
Five, she seems to enjoy my pain.
Six, fourteen piece matched set of Louis Vuitton emotional baggage.
Seven, I haven't even kissed her yet, for God's sakes.
Eight, she's ruining my life.
Leo: And the reasons to keep seeing her?
Charlie Bellow: I'm in love with her.

It's so sad I'm not able to show you the heartfelt letter written by Jordan to Charlie somewhere towards the end of the show! Cos it's so long and I can't find the excerpt in the internet. It was so moving! I really enjoyed Jordan's character in this show because she's so weird in her own way and completely insane, and the things she did were so unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...