I just had the devt psych quiz and I knew I shouldn't have stayed for the flashing of answers (right after the paper). So demoralising :((((((((( I'm feeling abit under the weather, very edgy and irritable I think it's because of period. Period. Bleargh. I don't feel like staying back in Central Lib to study just as I planned to because the crowd here is so overwhelming especially now it's nearing the exams, I can't study in this condition, especially not right now. I'm tired, fatigue, sleepy, mentally drained, in need of glucose and unmotivated. I'm gonna have some pasta with fadiah and prolly head somewhere else to study for my final grammar french test tomorrow. While I am reading through my french notes, I overheard some french exchange students in front of me conversing, and am distracted. Gah. But not to worry about me, I'll be fine, just need some destressing moments (:
I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...
Comments
Post a Comment