Skip to main content

Sporadics

Photobucket
Strange activity?! Holy cows right!


I joined Twitter earlier this year because of Ellen Degeneres LOL! But as you can see from above, my activity level in twitter is zilch and I don't tweet. I think I only tweet-ed twice (I don't know why they are showing '0's up there) and I followed several people before. And how can because of the void in my twitter they suspended my account?! Reason why I'd like to tweet now is because some of my friends have been asking for my twitter, and I learn that it has been increasingly popular. Haha, oh wells, I'll probably create another!

This is not very good though. Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Blogger, FML, Lj, YouTube. Taking a toll in my life!

My family is uproariously laughing over Mr Bean series right now. The bizarre thing is, we all have watched Mr Bean series like millions of time in our whole life, but why is that we still find it funny and laugh? Although you anticipate what's coming from the series, you inevitably laugh. Seems like habituation never really took place. And the fact that the show is almost a mime (since Bean doesn't speak), it's funny. You know with his standard one-costume brown suit, nerdy hairsyle, hands/arms swaying frantically. Actions do really speak louder than words.

I ate Swiss Mushroom Tendergrill burger at BK just now, yum! I don't even know that this 'new' item is not new anymore because it's been around for awhile. I've one more thing to fulfill my sordid cravings, and that is McSpicy. Trust me, ever since Ramadhan flew, one of the things I unconsciously/subconsciously/consciously think about is food. After having had our lunch, Jiayi and I went to Macs just to eat ice cream during the super crowded lunch time hour. I want my McSpicy soon! Ok, I think I do sound like a glutton, but I am not completely! The other 95% of my thoughts are on other thingsssssss as well.

And you know what's sexxxxxxciting? I'm gonna go to see LEE MIN HO with my sister because he's coming to Ion Orchard's newly opened Etude House? I am excited! My truly favouritest Korean star is coming to small, island, sunny Singapore! Please let my dreams come true, and to be able to see him in person! *EXCITED TO THE MAXXXXXX*

One thing I really want to catch up is Gossip Girl Season 3! It has been out ever since 2 weeks ago and I have not even watched the first episode!

Shit I've French oral test tomorrow.
Si j’étais toi, je penserais à moi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...