Skip to main content

MIddle of nowhere

Perhaps I should put on my glasses to look as closest as possible to my old passport photo. KL tomorrow with nuurun and kiki baby! Random getaway, just needed to see somewhere else.

Tonight I'm thinking of a situation whereby how you can easily lose a friend just because of a break-up. I think this is stupid and this is so unnecessary. Especially when both parties haven't had any closure and they are not friends just because of a dumb break-up. Why can't people just fight for the friendship at least if you can't build a relationship? Aren't humans created so that they can form bonds? Either way, if a relationship doesn't work out, they can always be friends for all you know, perhaps that's what they are meant to remain as. Being total strangers is just being absolutely mean. There's always the second best option. No harm trying?

Period. and i don't know what the hell is the trigger for such rants above. ignore me.
Forget me not, I ask of you
Wherever your life takes you to
And if we never meet again
Think of me every now and then

We had just one day to recall
Now all I want is something more
Than just a fading memory
Left wondering what could have been.

Isn't it a shame, that when timing's all wrong
You're doing what you never meant to,
There's always something that prevents you.
Well I believe in fate, it had to happen this way


Ok Lucie Silvas - Forget Me Not is just great, great.

I'm excited for tomorrow!
Toodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reclaiming my voice

It has been more than 2 years since I published anything on this blog. I have written a few reflections quite abit during this time, but they are mostly in draft versions, probably reflective of the scatteredness of my thought processes, or the ongoing engagement with the topic which has yet found a proper resolve (or is there ever a resolve really?), or just me finding mere words to articulate my thoughts that are waiting to be entertained and possibly verbalised or written. I'm driven to write this post precisely because I can't entirely ignore the nagging voice inside my head, telling me to use writing as a tool to not only express myself, but to reclaim my voice. It is such an insanely noisy world. The constant stream of information from different online platforms not only pull me from various directions, but it spreads my attention too thin that it is impossible to follow one stream of thought, sit on it for awhile, slowly reflect and if possible, articulate it. It is not

Information vs. Knowledge

“To know how to put what knowledge in which place is wisdom. Otherwise, knowledge without order and seeking it without discipline does lead to confusion and hence to injustice to one's self.” - Syed Muhammad Naquib Al-Attas This week's key takeaway for me is that; knowledge requires knowing its proper order and place.  Everything else is just information.

Infinity

unbounded to any definitions or limits, existing but not adequately known. this entity, being constantly talked about, pulls like an unbeatable gravitational force. we are always approaching, almost touching, existing in tandem, still, not yet meeting Infinity the eventual meeting where there are no bounds