Skip to main content

The saboteur!

Last night was another good night. It felt like it was a well-deserved night before embarking on the usual mugging towards the finals (eek). So met up with the usuals and we did numerous activities until like really really early morning. Dinner at Pizza Hut at Vivo, went to Mount Faber and Henderson Waves after that, then headed to Swensens at Holland Village for ice-cream (because zab has free coupons for free ice creams, isn't it just awesome?!), wanted to catch 1 am movie, but missed the timing, so headed to BB macs which is nearer to most of our homes, and played this card game Aiman bought last week called 'Saboteur'. T'was seriously an addictive game and one of the most amusing things to see was the lengths we could go to plead and beg to be "unblocked". Damn funny game!

Anyway R (I got influenced by your anonymity in your blogspots, haha sounds like gossip girl) I feel the same way about what you said! Like I'm totally grateful for the two Js and you :) Totally rockin' my Wednesdays and Thursdays and some other random days when we meet, hee (:

I'm missing Qeeny badly now, I hope you're doing well in Malaysia! Happy Birthday in advanced (: Loves!

Okie toodles for now. I need to make the rest of my days productive till the end of my exams which is on the 1st of December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's always 1001 things to do

Now, I supposed most Singaporean bloggers will harp about the flood at Orchard Road. I shall skip that, although I'd like to add that I actually woke up this morning (11 am) feeling so good because the weather's nice. Little did I know for two hours there was a flood at Orchard Road and to think that such occurences are rarity. Ok I hope they would start doing something to the drainage system. Working at Media C. for 2 days was quite an experience, except that Aiman and I did nothing much on Sunday and we kind of did a million more things on Monday because we had ongoing tasks to do. Plus we've met exciting people and also, hmm, interesting people (of whom we secretly gave nicknames for us to refer to). I suddenly thought of The Devil Wears Prada and I actually wonder how the life of assistants are in this line of work, are they really treated like shit? Is that a part of climbing up the ladder in this career path? Ok random. The awesome thing is really to see how they swi...

Dumbledore

I know this is probably another random entry. But I'm excited for Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows movie and I suddenly thought about the day when I read through the final pages of Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I must admit, I was actually mourning for the great Albus Dumbledore when he died (or got killed rather). Not the kind of mourning that goes on for days, just a momentary one. And I pictured in my mind, how everyone in Hogwarts were mourning for their beloved Headmaster and how solemn the environment must have felt to the extent that I actually thought that the bedroom where I was, in this tiny, little Singapore, felt equally dull and grey as well. It's impressive how characters come alive like that and reel me into the world of stories. I even had texted Revathi about how sad I felt when I was done with the book. Pardon for the melodrama, but it's the power of narration, and of course the brilliant writer herself, J.K Rowling. And certainly, the mo...

Artichoke

HAHA! Si tu le dis : you know what archuleta sounds like Si tu le dis : it sounds like artichokes sakinah : what! sakinah : HAHA sakinah : YEAH! sakinah : the french vegetable! Si tu le dis : thus, vegetables. As a matter of fact, I did taste artichoke, and it's pretty good. Very delicious vegetable indeed, right Alvin? HAHAHAH!